Miss Molly | The Great Eight
- Miss Molly The Great Eight Up to 9 people
Join us on an 8 hour charter!
Start the day off with a party in your glass on our fun filled Great Eight, which combines our fishing village hop and our island hop !
- Mimosas, compliments of the crew await you as captain leisurely guides you to the intercoastal waterway spotting dolphins at play as you head into Boca Ciega Bay.
- Explore private islands (ideal for shelling and nature walks) or hop on our jumbo lily pad and float with your yacht mates towards shore.
- Stop for lunch at our favorite waterfront eatery complete with outdoor dining, tiki bar and huge pool venue! All play and no sustenance makes for a hungry crew. Saddle up to the bar or grab a table for tasty fried fish, frosty drinks, delicious seafood and the best chicken wings ever (Dallas style extra extra crispy). Enjoy the sunshine and southern hospitality.
- Visit a quaint turn of the Century fishing village, now home to so much fun with cute shopping, lively bars and dining choices.
- Perhaps run into our states unofficial symbol at the alligator attraction where you can get up close and kiss a handsome reptile or just simply admire one from a safe distance.
- Motor back to the marina under Sherbet skies and with memories you will cherish for years to come.